quinta-feira, 24 de fevereiro de 2011

Someday... God said me: You need to go to Brazil...and you'll be there for a long time... you'll speak portuguese and you'll be brunette...average...and you'll have hazel eyes... in other words... youll be normal. Not blond. Not blue eyes. Not beautiful. Not anything...hahaha...but...youll be very nerd. I ask him: Nerd? WTF?. He said me: youll learn about that. Ok ok ok...Im NERD, babies...and im so happy.. hahahaha


Thanks God... You "build" me so smart!! hahahah


I need to tell you something else... hahha


When Im not sad... when im really happy... I wish I could be better... better than Im...
Do you know?
I wanna talk more... I wanna call to someone... or everyone... I wanna help the people... I wanna just to say hi... to send an email... I dont know... I really wish to show you I can be better than Im...I wish to take care of anyone... 


Feel me better when I take care of anyone... to take care of the stuffs... or the world...


Im really really happy now.... so... Im veryyyyyyyyyyy talkative... maybe... its time to learn this fucking language... ahahhaha


I need to tell you: Im in lovee!!!


Im in love with America.
Im in love with my host family...
Im in love with my car...
Im in love with my friends (from Brazil... from everywhere...)


Im in love with YOU (you know who you are...)... really really in love... but... when I need to talk about LOVE... i prefer to say in portuguese... because the love sounds better when I say:  EU AMO VOCÊ!!


In my whole life... our distance left me confused... 
Now... our distance answered my questions... your questions... and it makes we belong together...


Thank you... You take care of me my whole life... now I know whats the LOVE...


hahahhahahaha... Muitoooooo cocozinha!!! hahahaha

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário

 
Copyright Just fix me 2009. Powered by Blogger.Designed by Ezwpthemes .
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul .