quinta-feira, 28 de julho de 2011

Brazilians are so fucking proud that I'm so annoyed with myself.... =/
SHIT! The cultural barrier has been the worst thing in my life... I hate everything about americans.... and a lot of foreign who I've met up here...
We are so proud to be warm and friendly with everybody... but when WE are the foreign, the things just change... WHY?? I start to talk with americans and I just have in my mind: Stupid guy... Stupid girl... boooo

I've being so disgusting and spoiled...

The last weekend I spent my time with one Chinese Girl and one Peruvian Girl... the rest of South Americans are so ... so... so... cheesy... =/
The Chinese Girl is so lovely... she is awesome... but she loves Brazil... I think that's why I like her...

I'm so stupid... really!

Americans think that the life is in sessions... I mean...
Time to be kid, time to study, time to be spoiled, time to be crazy, time to get married, time to have kids and then time to retire... and everybody follows the steps...
I heard that american girls have sex just because they have to do that sometimes... and american guys are so boring having sex because they think that american sex is the maximum pleasure that they could have... maybe it explains why they are so so so so unhappy...
No... I don't think that sex is the only think that could bring us happiness... but... but... but...
Why am I talking about  that?? I dont have sex for months and months and months... or might a whole year... and I was happy till months ago... or not?
I cant remember... my life here has being like a boring movie... i have some fun once a while... and then... back to wondering about everything...

I have to be my best friend, my mom, my dad, my sister, my brother, my boyfriend... all the time... and I cant stand myself anymore... OMFG!! I'm so boring... how could everybody stand me?? =/

Tired! Tired! Tired!

I wanna my family... my friends... and I want a boyfriend...
Yeh... you read right... and it's so hard to assume... I dont wanna be single anymore... I wanna hold hands... talking foolish things and stay with he... yeh... I want it so much...
In my country... my people... my Brazil... which I'm so so so proud...

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário

 
Copyright Just fix me 2009. Powered by Blogger.Designed by Ezwpthemes .
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul .