sábado, 2 de julho de 2011

- But he just wanna be my friend... he is trying to be nice

- No, babe... when some guy text you all the time... he wanna date you... he doesn't wanna be your friend...

- Huumm... and when he doesn't text you all the time... once and a while may be... just text you and you hang out with him? 

- What do you mean?

- Nothing.

- I am busy, babe... you know... I know you need more attention... but...

- You dont have to say anything... dont worry... 

- I wanna date you

- Yes, I know

- How do you know?

- As well as I know they wanna be my friends

- Sarcasm?

- Not at all... Just trying to be concerned with your thoughts.

;)

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário

 
Copyright Just fix me 2009. Powered by Blogger.Designed by Ezwpthemes .
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul .