quarta-feira, 6 de julho de 2011

You know what?

I wanted that your relationship done... I cheered for that... quiet... I didn't say any word... but I let you know I was gonna be here for you... even I knew I couldn't.

Selfish!

Now... you are alone and said you are waiting for me... and I dont like you... I dont want you... I see your pics and think: "OMFG!! Why did I do that? He was happier before... and I couldn't make him happy... cuz I don't love him"

I'm a bitch!! a cow!! SHIT!!!

And now? How should I explain that to him? He's gonna be mad at me... fucking bitch!!!!

I have to say to everyone: Don't believe me! Don't trust me! I dont know how to love... I hate me!!

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário

 
Copyright Just fix me 2009. Powered by Blogger.Designed by Ezwpthemes .
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul .